Who wouldn’t agree it’s wonderful to receive gifts? It makes everyone feel special. Christmas is the gift giving and receiving season. So just for a few moments we want to turn your thoughts to giving. Not giving to the people who are already on your list but something a little more. There’s always more, right?
Think about donating your time or talents.
- Ringing the bell for the Salvation Army
- Donating hours to helping with ‘Toys for Tots’ or other Christmas Programs
- Dropping off a bag of food at the Food Bank
- Collecting blankets and/or coats for the warming shelters
- Gathering toys for needy children
- Buying gifts for churches that have giving trees
- Organize an office collection for a family in need
Take A Hike:
It’s so easy to get caught up in all the Christmas chaos. Rushing around here and there to party after party. But what really makes your heart feel like Christmas is when you give to someone who is in greater need than you are or who totally don’t expect it. Find a local charity you can donate time or money to. Better yet, organize an office collection to donate to people or places in need. #holidayhoopla
Think even bigger too. Giving to a Cause. Make a Difference.