Need some inexpensive Christmas gift ideas?
Here are 10 unique and affordable gift ideas that won’t break the bank (<$10). Great gift ideas that your friends and your budget will love.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money or time to find a special gift. Check out these fun ideas to start and finish off your shopping list. #stressfree #budgetchristmas #christmasgifts
- Bottle of wine – look for wines rated 90 pts and under $10. There are many to choose from.
- Specialty chocolate bars or sweets. Or better yet put together a s’mores kit. Who doesn’t like chocolate!
- Seasonal or themed socks. Fun and inexpensive.
- A package of local coffee beans and a discount store mug. The gift of local caffeine!
- Lottery tickets. Who doesn’t like the thrill of the possibility of winning big!
- Small house plant. Everyone needs someone to talk to.
- Mini sports balls – football, soccer ball, basketball – because they are fun.
- Hat, gloves or scarf. Functional fashionista – look good and stay warm.
- Christmas ornament. Everyone can use another decoration for the tree.
- Dollar store dishes. There are lots of deals to be found at a discount or dollar store.
Take a Hike:
Some of the best bargains to be found are in dollar or discount stores. Shop a grocery store for food items that go together (like a s’more kit). Zip onto Amazon for bulk items to cover multiple people on your list. Tuck them into a gift bag and Ho Ho Ho you are good to go.