Inexpensive dating ideas for those who love their honey and their money.
Creativity is key when trying to save bucks and still have fun.
1) Free summer concerts, either thru the city or local colleges.
2) Farmer’s markets are not just fruits and veggies, ours has free 2 minute back massages.
3) Does your city have bike or scooter rentals? Go for ride!
4) Local libraries have free programs, speakers, and activities.
5) Plan a game night with other couples.
6) Have an old fashioned picnic. A view with a glass of wine can make a sandwich taste gourmet. Why… because food just tastes better outdoors!
7) Google what’s happening in your area for seasonal activities. i.e.,Fall is a great time for harvest fun.
8) Outdoor movies. Cuddling up on a blanket in the dark, need I say more?
9) Wine and painting is sweeping the country. And doesn’t a little wine make us all Van Gogh’s?
10) Thrift shop for treasures.
11) The All Trails App is free and can guide you for local hiking adventures.
12) Make a meal together. Check out these 3 insanely easy meals!
Take a Hike:
Just do it! Pick one, we guarantee you’ll both have fun.
Local papers, city web sites, YMCA’s, Park and Rec all have activities from mountain climbing to painting to snowshoeing to social events. Check’ em out!