Ok, not really about diarrhea but rather about feeling better about yourself. #gotyourattention
Try these 5 great tips to help get you feeling better about yourself. It is easier than you think.
- Ever find yourself thinking negatively? Choose a positive mindset. Say one thing about yourself that you are grateful for. You are worth it! You are in control of how you feel.
- Can you pinpoint exactly why you are feeling that way? Sit still for a moment alone and follow your thoughts to what triggered the emotion. Without judgment, just notice and acknowledge the feelings, emotions, what triggered the feeling and take a breath.
- Exercise, it really does make a difference. Especially, getting out in nature. Even a short walk anywhere outside helps.
- Light someone else’s candle. A kind deed is an amazing mood lifter. Volunteering at a local humane society, collecting food for a food bank, gathering coats for kids or give a simple sincere compliment to someone.
- What are the people, places, and activities that create good feelings? Can you engage in more of these?
Take a Hike:
Encourage or compliment someone today.
Two golf caddies were out playing a round of golf. They both have pro golfers they work for. Afterwards, one caddy sent a note to the other thanking him for the day and the encouraging words given even though the golf played was nothing to write home about. It’s those encouraging words that make us feel better about ourselves but are so seldom heard. Make a point of telling someone something kind. It WILL make you and others feel better. #kindnessripples #stepoutofyourcomfortzone #bekindtoyourself, #bekindtoothers #happylife